- Hold a Master degree in Computer Network Security (MSc) from Anglia Ruskin University, East of England, UK (2010).
- 22+ years experience in the field of ICT around the world.
- Writer of 30+ computer books including School and College CS Textbooks
- Data Centre consultant for Department of Customs (DoC) and Civil Avaitation Authority of Nepal (CAAN), Department of Transport Managemewnt (DoTM)
- Smart City Speaker (Recognized by Computer Association of Nepal, CAAN and Nepal Academy of Science and Technology, NAST)
- Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP)
- Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
- Proficient in Ms. Office, Desktop Design, Web Design, Desktop Support and Network Administering
- Energetic and capable of working independently and a good deal of autonomy.
- Have excellent time management skills & can meet the deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Successful in facing new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the organization & clients.
- ICT Examiner for A and AS Level for University of Cambridge, UK.
- Assistant General Security, The Association of British Alumnia of Nepal (ABAN) (2019-2021)
- ECDL (European Computer Driving Licnese) certified
- Originally from Damak, Jhapa. Now living @Gatthaghar
- Presently working as a Senior Manager - Enterprise Infrastructure (Network, Security & Data Centre) at Astral Computers Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- Employee of the Year 2008/09 – Stratford College London, London, UK
- Visiting Lecturer Cyber Crime and its Security to the Senior Officers at Nepal Police
- Data Center Specialist (Conventional, Modular Based and Containerized)